Sunday, March 18, 2012

27 - If That's What it Takes


Jon sat at the kitchen counter sipping his coffee and reading the news on his laptop, feeling well-used and content.  Their first round  was shorter than he wanted last night, but he made up for it in the second round, kissing her body from head to toe – except for the forbidden places – until they were both hot enough to set the sprinkler system off.  Another spectacular orgasm and he’d fallen comatose.

Naturally when he woke up, Petey was gone, but he could still smell her on his sheets and his inner caveman knew he’d lived up to his duties.

And speak of the little imp…

“Did you just call me an imp?” she asked incredulously, coming to stand beside his stool. 

He had no idea he'd said it out loud but, regardless, he was busted.  Nothing to do but own up to it.

“Yeah.”  He grinned sheepishly, hoping that she’d see it as humorous instead of being pissed off.  They’d managed to avoid their usual post-coital fight last night, and he was good with that.  He had no desire to kick it off now.  “That’s how I think of you – small, dark and devilish.”

Luck – or a well-satisfied woman – was on his side.  She laughed.

“I can’t exactly argue with that description.  Mind if I have a cup of coffee?”

“I'll get it for you.”  He started to get up, but she waved him back into his seat.

“I’m capable.”  Her little bare feet padded across the tile and his eyes were magnetically drawn to her backside, admirably displayed in those tight black leggings of hers.  Admirably became impeccably when she stretched to reach the cabinet that he pointed at when she asked about cups.    

Mercy.  He ran an open palm over his bare chest, thinking that even in his current underdressed state – a pair of cargo shorts – it was awfully warm in the kitchen. 

She was wearing the psycho bunny t-shirt and had her hair tied in some type of messy bun at the back of her neck.  So far, her face was blessedly free of the war paint she liked to hide behind, but her ‘just  blue’ eyes had been hidden away behind the purple contacts this morning.

“Are you sure you wanted coffee, or just a mug for your sugar and milk?” he asked cynically, decisively dragging his mind out of the gutter.  She’d put a mere splash of coffee in the mug before filling it the rest of the way with milk from the refrigerator.  Then, finding the sugar canister on the counter, Petey must have added six teaspoons to the mixture and was now stirring happily away.

“Shut up,” she ordered mildly.  “You may think of me as a demon, but I have my girly qualities.  Heavily diluted coffee is one of them.”

“Oh, Sugar, I’m not going to argue your girly assets.  I’ve enjoyed them too much to do that.”  Jon winked, enjoying the pink flush on her cheeks.  “I just didn’t realize that your sweet smell was more than lotion, it’s the sugar from your coffee rising to the surface.”

“Laugh if you want,” she said loftily, curling her toes around the rung on the stool across from Jon’s as she settled on top of it.  “But it helps keep my disposition sweet.”

He barked with laughter.  “Then you don’t have nearly enough sugar in there.  Sweet is how you smell, but I would never call your disposition sweet!”

She waved a careless hand at him, unconcerned with his personality assassination. 

Who was this charming little woman that was comfortably chatting away, acting almost as though she liked him?  Jon had no idea what to make of her, but he was fascinated by her.  It made him wonder…

He’d been thinking about something since last night, unsure how or when to raise the subject, but she was in such an agreeable mood.  This might be a good opportunity.    

“Petey, I’ve been thinking about something…”

“Oh, no,” she interjected with a roll of her eyes.  “Those words strike terror in me.”

He scowled and waggled a playful finger at her.  “Hush your sassy self for a minute, woman and let me talk.”  Jon reached across the counter and twined his fingers in hers, reassured when she didn’t tense and withdraw from him.  He found himself staring at the contrast between her dark nail polish and pale fingers, and how they both looked against the deeper cast of his own skin tone.

Darkness and light, yet different from everything around it.

Shooing away the errant thought, he said contemplatively, “It’s taken me a while, but I finally get that you’re a woman who likes logic and order.  You want to know what to expect and when.  That kind of thing.  Am I right?”

“Yes, that’s a fair assessment.” 

“Okay, good.  Now.  I’m not sure why you’re so dead set against oral sex – “ Jon held up a silencing hand when she puckered her brow and began to launch into all the reasons it was none of his business.  “ – and I’m not asking.  I’m merely offering a proposal for your consideration.”

Distrustful humor lit her eyes. “Oh really?”

“Yeah.”  He locked into her eyes.  “I think if I tell you exactly what you can expect when I go down on you, that it might… ease your mind enough to at least entertain the idea.”

Color suffused her cheeks and he stifled a grin under the guise of a cough.   Still so easily flustered.

“I can’t promise that,” she warned him after clearing her throat not once, but twice.  “But I’m willing to listen to your… synopsis.”

“Not synopsis.  Detailed plans.”

Very detailed.

“Oh.  Okay,” she conceded, in spite of the trepidation that was lurking behind the violet contact lenses.

“Well, Sugar.”  He picked up her hand again before fixing his gaze on her face, determined not to miss the tiniest reaction.  “We’ll get you naked, of course, and spread out on the bed.  You know how much I like to see you all spread out for me.” 

She swallowed forcefully, giving him a slight nod.

“I will slowly kiss my way up the inside of your left leg, from knee to crotch, stopping at the crease of your thigh and running my tongue along it.  Mostly to tease myself with that faint trace of your taste, but also to heighten your awareness of my face being between your legs.”  His thumb stroked along the center of her palm.  “Then I’ll rub my nose along the damp skin, searching for a closer hint of your scent.  Not the lotion and sugar scent.  The musky scent of your pussy.”

Her breathing wasn’t quite as steady as it had been, but other than that, there was no discernible reaction.  Yet.

“Of course, I’ll have to go through the whole thing again with the other leg.  Kiss.  Lick.  Taste.  Smell.”

The little hand in his was growing damp in the palm as he continued to stroke it.

“Then I’ll ease back and part your swollen lips with my thumbs, so that I see all the shades of pink hidden inside.  I like to think the folds inside would be all shiny and wet.  Eager for my touch.”

The pink of her cheeks grew deeper.

“Not wanting to rush through, I’ll press my nose against that little puff of pubic hair and inhale a deeper breath of sweet, musky smell clinging to it.  I can imagine that you’ll shiver when I breathe against it, feeling the air brush across your exposed skin.”

Petey’s lips just barely parted on a silent sigh of arousal.

“My tongue won’t know where to start.  I’ll be like a kid in a candy shop, not able to decide where to taste first, but rest assured I… will… taste… everywhere.  Lap up each drop of sweet honey out of every silky fold in your pussy.”  He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, but never took his eyes from her.  “I’m hard just thinking about it.”

The pulse at the base of her throat was fluttering violently now and her fingers tightened around his.

“Your clit, though.  I’ll save that for last.  Scraping it so easy when I anchor it between my teeth.  I’ll flick my tongue across it, teasing at first, until you’re so hot for it that you’re grinding against my face wanting more.  Then, to your disappointment, I’ll let go.”  Jon brought his other hand to her face, dragging his thumb lightly across her bottom lip.  “But I’ll only let it go so that I can suck it into my mouth like a piece of candy, my lips and tongue both wrapping around it.  Sucking the flavor out of it.  Rubbing those swollen nerve endings with the soft hardness of my tongue.  I just know you’re gonna feel so good pressed against my face…  My dick will be grinding into the mattress to try and relieve the throbbing in my balls.”

Petey was squirming in her seat now, her eyes fully dilated with arousal.

“Then, when you bow off the bed in an orgasm from the longest, most intense tongue lashing you’ll ever have, I’ll dip that tongue into your center and take out the cream I worked so hard to get.  Before the taste fades, I’ll be pushing my aching cock inside to ride you fast and hard, over and over, until you give it up for me again.”

His little imp was turned on.  Big time.  She had his hand in such a stranglehold that he had to bring it to his lips so that she’d release it enough to let blood flow through it.

“Then I’ll come like a racehorse,” he concluded, voice going from seductive to business-like, even as he reached down a hand to adjust his erection. “Now you know.  That’s what to expect.  So whaddaya think?”

“Um.”  Her quick, shallow breaths had the psycho bunny doing aerobics on her chest.  “I’ll take it under advisement.”

“That’s all I can ask,” he conceded, extracting his hand from hers to curl around his coffee mug.  Rising, he looked at her from the corner of his eye.  “More coffee?”

Jon didn’t have to be a mind reader to see that her mind was on something entirely different than coffee.  It took her a second to respond in the negative.

“No,” she declined quietly, sliding from her stool.  “I need to finish getting dressed and go take care of the disaster in my apartment.   I should call Tony, too, and see if it’s okay to take the day off.”

Sliding the carafe back in the coffee maker, he leaned against the counter, cradling the mug in both hands.  “When can you move into your new place?”

“Next weekend.”

He took a swallow of the hot brew, pursing his lips thoughtfully as it slid down his throat.  When he opened his mouth, the words that came out surprised him as much as they did Petey.

“You’re welcome to stay here until then.  If you want.”

The room was suddenly so fraught with tension that the air became thick enough to cut with a knife, and she stared blankly at him, as though he’d spoken in another language.  There were several apprehensive seconds that ticked by, each one an hour long in Jon’s estimation, before she finally said, “Thank you, but I don’t think that’s a good idea.”

Of course it wasn’t a good idea.  What had he been thinking?  You didn’t invite your casual sex partner to move in for a week.  That screwed with the entire Feng Shui of their…  agreement.

“It was just an offer,” he blew it off with a shrug, mentally putting himself back in the proper frame of mind.  “Do you need some help with the apartment?  I can arrange for someone to stop by.”

“No, I can handle it,” she uttered distractedly before turning on her heel and stealing back to the guest room.  “Thanks anyway.”

Jon watched her retreat, regretting that he’d caused the charming, chatty little woman sipping over-sweet coffee in his kitchen to also retreat.


12 comments:

  1. Yay! We're spoiled and loving this!!

    Thanks for the second chapter today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White knuckled from grabbing the armrest on my chair. Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This chapter is sooooo hot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *fans self*

    Thanks for the double dose today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can he repeat that in my ear? Slowly?
    SMEXXXY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you kidding me? I have no idea how you are able to write like that, but thank God you do! That wasn't just hot, that was smoldering. You continue to amaze us. And I loved the "so whaddya think?". LOL. Petey has unbelievable willpower.

    The most amazing thing to me is that you're not even a Jon girl!
    ~C

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You don't have to be enamored with someone to see how they tick! It actually makes it easier to write.

      Delete
    2. I'm so glad this is easy for you and the chapters are just pouring out! I secretly hope this story ends up being just as long as WWBTF!! You know, since it's so easy for you to write Jon and all. :)

      You are immensely talented, girl!

      ~C

      Delete
  7. Love it! WOW! I guess being enamored with someone is what keeps the wheels of thought spinning with no forward motion in my mind! I am truly in awe with you all that craft these fine stories! Thank you!

    --Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gahhhh! Can I smack Petey?? lol. Jon wouldn't have to keep asking me.. that's all I'm saying lol

    ReplyDelete