Friday, September 14, 2012

Commitment

Okay, kids.  Here is the definitive project list for now....

After The Rain - October 1 - A collaboration with Audra Thomas that is the sequel to Perfect Storm.

Focused on You - October 1 - Not something I anticipated doing, but... well, it happened anyway.  TBJ gets his own story in this one.  I realize this isn't everyone's cup of tea, and those of you who are intrigued by this may kill me if I don't do it well.  LOL!

As of now, I expect the LP sequel to kick off around Christmas-time.  Focused on You should be wrapped up by then, I think.

That's what I've got.  Hope you enjoy what I (we) have in store for you!!  As always, you know where to find me...

♥ blush

13 comments:

  1. yeah, can't wait. But 1st I'm looking forward meeting you in NYC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you're so prolific. Can you please send me some of that inspiration here? Can't wait to carry on reading your great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stories I know that I will be reading until Learning Patience comes around. Can't wait because I love your stories. - BELINDA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh good news!! Looking forward to whatever your willing to share.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let the fun begin. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew you couldn't rest! And, thank God for that!!! So excited for your new projects! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know that you are doing something right when readers are still coming to a story that has finished and able to see to your updates. I'm in, both sound like that they are going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy to hear this. Two new stories and one is going to be a Tony story. Here I was thinking what I will be doing until Learning Patience comes back, now I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. And today is October 1st - really looking forward to your new stories.
    signed - the lady who likes blindfolds

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh good news!! Looking forward to whatever your willing to share.

    gclub
    บาคาร่าออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is the wonderful article . i learn more form this post .thanks for Sharing,
    tbsbet

    ReplyDelete