Friday, September 7, 2012

Thank you & Upcoming Projects

There are so many of you that played a part in this, however small and however unknowingly.  There are also those of you who played a much larger part.  You know who you are and how much I love and depend on you.  Thanks to all of you, from the very bottom of my heart.  Each and every one of your supportive words got me through another chapter and gave me the gumption to finish this thing out.  It is my fondest wish to know that you all enjoyed the ride as much as I enjoyed having you riding along with me.

You JBJ (and Tony) girls are very vocal.  I like it. A lot. :)

Soooo.... What am I up to next, you might ask?  Well, I'll be unveiling a new project in a few short weeks.  At this juncture I'm unsure as to what exactly that project is going to be, though.

Obviously, this one cries out for a sequel.  Richie will be getting his shot in the next installment of the "Learning" series, whenever that happens.

I've also been talking with another author about a collaborative effort.  Audra Thomas and I believe that maybe my short story, Perfect Storm, wants to get a little bigger.  We'll be revisiting Sheridan in that one.

Then there's another Richie story rattling around in my head, this one a fresh start, independent of any previous stories.

Right now, I'm not making any promises about content, but I expect to have at least one (if not two) new project(s) live by October 1st.

In the meantime, I'll miss you guys.  Take care of yourselves and meet me back here in October???

Much love,
blush


20 comments:

  1. Ok, happy that you see the need for a Richie sequel, so I'll wait patiently til "whenever that happens" is. :)

    See you in October. Or before then, probably, on twitter or facebook. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely! Wouldn't miss it for the world. You ROCK Blush!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Blush you make me cry..

    Thrilled that Richie is not out of your scope totally. I am hoping for another Richie story. You do write him Very Well ... *smirk*

    Any project will be welcome from you. As you know I was very hesitant to start the Petey and Jon saga. I usually avoid Jon stories. But this one sucked me in and I didn't even think of getting out.

    Please don't totally disappear. Your Twitter (and now the Very Unofficial TBJ page) will miss you. I'll miss you.

    Until your next project Blush. Take care. See ya in October.

    Thank YOU..
    Teri

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you called it the learning series! I know I suggested it yesterday, but I'm sure you already had that in mind Blush. Any, I loved the ending for Patience. You definitely left it open enough for a sequel and can't wait until October when we see the new projects. Can I put in my vote for the next installment of the "Learning" series to be what we see first in October. :) :) :) -Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for your next ride!
    I LOVE your stories!
    You rock Blush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are we supposed to do withourselves until October?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After the rain !!!!

      Delete
    2. Sorry, i thought it was official since it's on both of your blogger profil. I can't wait, Love for sale and Patience are two of my favorite FF.

      <3

      Delete
  7. Thank you for taking pity on us and having a Learning Series! That is what I am looking forward too. Just as long as it has Tony and Dorothea and Jon and Petey too, I will be very happy.



    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you and please don't leave it too long until we are reunited with the LP gang again. I am desperate to know what is going through Dorothea's mind.

    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those all sound very interesting. I am looking forward to your next one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have loved this story from the very beginning but I can't wait to read the Richie and Denny story. I love your romantic, naughty, dirty, twisted mind!!! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stealing this comment but cross out the Richie and Denny and put in Tony and Dorothea and that's my reply ;) ;)

      Can't wait to see what you have in store - Maria

      Delete
  11. Thanks a lot for that great story!!!

    I´ll be there for the next one - be sure of that ;-))


    I´m a Jon girl - so I hope for a Jon story - but I would also read whatever comes to your mind...

    ReplyDelete
  12. After reading this one and getting so caught up, I am eagerly now waiting for your next project.

    Can not wait until Learning Patience returns, please do not leave it too long. You have left storylines up in the air and I am now going to wait until you return to see what happens to my favourite couples Tony and Dorothea and Jon and Petey. It's the Tony and Dorothea one that I am eagerly awaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thrilled that you are coming back to us.......... can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanted to say that I have just finished reading this and WWBTF, making it the third time for each. I love all your stories, you have a wonderful way of making your stories come to life.

    I hope that.one day you get hit by the writing bug once more. I have no doubt that I would love enjoy whatever you decided to write about :)

    ReplyDelete