Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time....

I'm usually quite neurotic about chronological order, and the time continuum in general.  Obviously I still am, or I wouldn't be posting this 'disclaimer'.

In case you hadn't noticed, the 'era' of this story is intentionally ambiguous.  It takes place sometime between the end of Lost Highway and current day with actual events from those time periods tossed around all willy-nilly.  In Patience, a few of the Jovi things that happen in 2011 have already happened, but things that happened in 2009 haven't.  

This is just my little warning not to get caught up in the order of events.  That's what makes this fiction (and thereby allows me to live with myself for divorcing Jon and Dorothea!  :) )

I wanted to toss this out there since things looming in the immediate future of the story line may make you question the whole 'time' thing.  Just go with it and don't try and make it fit.  You haven't lost your mind.  It's not supposed to fit. ;o)

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the warning but i think this story already made me lost my mind, last week i saw amy lee on tv and i told to my hubby " OMG this is Patience, this is Petey !!! ".

    P.S. : I can't wait for more, i love this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! You weren't meant to realize who Petey's physical image is! :P

      Delete
    2. She is one of my favorite female singer for almost a decade, so it was impossible to ignore it :P
      I'm going back to the next chapter.
      Have a great sunday.

      Delete